Edge of End - Suren Fant

I received an ebook copy from the author after I entered a giveaway and did not win in exchange for an honest review.  I was super excited to be given a chance to read and review this book.

Edge of End is about a man who wakes up in a desert with no memory of who he is and how he got there. He finds his way to a town that seems to be abandoned.  While in the town he meets this woman named Elizabeth who seems to be in the same situation he is in.  They notice that the town is full of demons and they need to get out of the town.  However the demons will do anything to keep them from leaving.

I really enjoyed this book.  It was really interesting and face pace.  It is full of action and mystery, I found myself wanting to keep reading to hurry and find out more about this town, Jonathan, and Elizabeth.  This book is not about second chances more like trying to right the wrongs they have done in their lives.  I really liked this book and am glad that I read it.  I recommend this book to anyone who loves mystery and action.